1. Information We Collect & How it is Collected
We collect both Non-Personal Information and Personal Information, as described below.
Information” refers to information which does
not identify a
User or any other natural person. We collect the
following types of
Non-Personal Information in the manner described
- Site usage data, such as web pages visited, content viewed on web pages, amount of time spent on particular pages, information about a User’s browser, traffic channel and operating system. We collect site usage data as you use and navigate the Site.
- Geolocation data that does not include specific addresses/locations or information that may be used to identify any User or individual. We collect this information as you use and navigate the Site.
- Cookies and information derived from our Site analytics tools. We collect this kind of information as you use and navigate the Site.
Information” refers to information which
identifies a User or
which could reasonably be used to identify a User.
We collect the
following types of Personal Information:
- Name. We collect your name when you provide it to us in a form on our Site to contact Loka (“Contact Us Form”). We also collect your name if you include it on your curriculum vitae (CV) or otherwise provide it as part of a job application that you submit to us.
- Email addresses. We collect your email address when you provide it to us in a Contact Us Form. We also collect your email address if you include it on your CV or otherwise provide it as part of a job application that you submit to us.
- Company/organization with which you are affiliated and your title with such company/organization. We collect information about the company or organization with which you are affiliated and your title with such company/organization when you provide such information to us in a Contact Us Form. We also collect such information if you include it on your CV or otherwise provide it as part of a job application that you submit to us.
- Phone number. We collect your phone number when you provide it to us in a Contact Us Form. We also collect such information if you include it on your CV or otherwise provide it as part of a job application that you submit to us.
- Other Personal Information you include on your CV or otherwise provide as part of a job application that you submit to us, such as postal address, past employment information and education information.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We collect IP addresses derived from our Site analytics tools. We collect this kind of information as you use and navigate the Site.
2. Our Uses and Disclosures of Information & Purposes of Using and Disclosing Information
Uses and Disclosures of
Information: We use Non-Personal Information we
collect for Site
information derived from our Site analytics tools to
and our Users' preferences in using the Site,
which helps us
improve the Site and Users’ experiences on the
Site. We may
also disclose such Non-Personal Information to third
providers for such purposes and as described in this
Uses and Disclosures of
We use the following Personal Information for the
- We use names, email addresses, company/organization affiliation, your title with such company/organization and phone numbers of Users to respond to questions and comments submitted to us through a Contact Us Form;
- We use names, email
company/organization affiliation, your title with
company/organization, phone numbers, and other
you include on your CV or otherwise provide as part
of a job
application that you submit to us to contact you
opening(s) and/or evaluate your candidacy for job
- We use and disclose any of the foregoing Personal Information to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, or to protect the rights or property of Loka or its Users, as needed.
3. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for fulfilling the purposes of using such Personal Information described above, in each case as permitted under applicable laws and regulations. With respect to Personal Information collected from job applicants, we retain such Personal Information for as long as necessary to evaluate an applicant’s candidacy for job opening(s) or for 6 months, whichever is longer, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We use commercially reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the security and integrity of Non-Personal Information and Personal Information we collect or maintain as a part of our Site. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of information will never occur.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use certain tools and technologies, such as cookies and web analytics tools, to track details of Site usage, navigation and traffic. Use of these tools and technologies may involve storage of text files on the computer or device you use to access our Site. We use these technologies for web analytics purposes to enhance and improve our Site and our Users’ experience on our Site. You may disable these technologies by adjusting your browser settings, but if you do so, certain features on our Site may not function properly.
6. Third Party Service Providers
7. Children Under 13
Our Site is not directed to or intended to be used by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from any child under the age 13, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com and we will seek to delete such Personal Information as soon as possible.
8. International Data Transfer
In the course of providing our Site services to you, we may transfer Personal Information about you across borders from the country in which you are located to other countries around the world, as permitted by applicable laws. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country that does not have the same privacy or data protection laws as your country. Accordingly, with respect to an international transfer, your Personal Information may be subject to different protections depending on the laws and regulations of the country to which your Personal Information is transferred. In all cases, we will seek to apply reasonable safeguards for the protection of any Personal Information transferred internationally.