Loka Inc. (“Loka”, “we” or “us”) provides its website (“Site”) to each visitor to,
types of information we may collect, how we use and disclose such information and
purposes for doing so. It also describes how we protect your Personal Information
collection, use and protection of information in connection with our Site; additional
and/or different privacy policies may apply with regard to use of our applications,
programs or other product or service offerings.
to you, so please read it carefully. If you do not agree to any term or condition provided
herein, please do not access or use the Site.
1. Information We Collect & How it is Collected
We collect both Non-Personal Information and Personal Information, as described below.
Non-Personal Information: “Non-Personal Information” refers to information which does not identify a User or any other
natural person. We collect the following types of Non-Personal Information in the manner described below:
- Site usage data, such as web pages visited, content viewed on web pages, amount
of time spent on particular pages, information about a User’s browser, traffic channel
and operating system. We collect site usage data as you use and navigate the Site.
- Geolocation data that does not include specific addresses/locations or information
that may be used to identify any User or individual. We collect this information as you use and navigate the Site.
- Cookies and information derived from our Site analytics tools. We collect
this kind of information as you use and navigate the Site.
Personal Information: “Personal Information” refers to information which identifies a User or which
could reasonably be used to identify a User. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Name. We collect your name when you provide it to us in a form on our Site to contact Loka (“Contact Us Form”).
- Email addresses. We collect your email address when you provide it to us in a Contact Us Form.
- Company/organization with which you are affiliated and your title with such company/organization.
We collect information about the company or organization with which you are affiliated and your
title with such company/organization when you provide such information to us in a Contact Us Form.
- Phone number. We collect your phone number when you provide it to us in a Contact Us Form.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We collect IP addresses derived from our Site analytics tools.
We collect this kind of information as you use and navigate the Site.
2. Our Uses and Disclosures of Information & Purposes of Using and Disclosing Information
Uses and Disclosures of Non-Personal Information: We use Non-Personal Information we collect for Site analytics purposes.
preferences in using the Site, which helps us improve the Site and Users’ experiences on the Site.
We may also disclose such
Non-Personal Information to third party service providers for such purposes
Uses and Disclosures of Personal Information: We use the following Personal Information for the purposes described below:
- We use names, email addresses, company/organization affiliation, your title with such company/organization and phone
numbers of Users to respond to questions and comments submitted to us through a Contact Us Form;
- We use IP addresses for our Site analytics purposes. We may also disclose IP addresses to
- We use and disclose any of the foregoing Personal Information to comply with applicable law,
regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, or to protect the rights or property of Loka or its Users, as needed.
3. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for fulfilling the purposes of using such Personal
Information described above, in each case as permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
We use commercially reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the security and integrity of Non-Personal Information
and Personal Information we collect or maintain as a part of our Site. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks
in transmission of information over the Internet, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of information will
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use certain tools and technologies, such as cookies and web analytics tools, to track details of Site usage, navigation
and traffic. Use of these tools and technologies may involve storage of text files on the computer or device you use to
access our Site. We use these technologies for web analytics purposes to enhance and improve our Site and our Users’ experience
on our Site. You may disable these technologies by adjusting your browser settings, but if you do so, certain features on our
Site may not function properly.
6. Third Party Service Providers
We make commercially reasonable efforts to engage only with third parties that comply with applicable law and implement
reasonable information privacy and security measures; however, please be aware we do not control such third parties.
7. Children Under 13
Our Site is not directed to or intended to be used by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any
Personal Information from children under 13. If you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from any
child under the age 13, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com and we will seek to delete such Personal Information
as soon as possible.
8. International Data Transfer
In the course of providing our Site services to you, we may transfer Personal Information about you across borders from the
country in which you are located to other countries around the world, as permitted by applicable laws. Please note that we
may transfer such information to a country that does not have the same privacy or data protection laws as your country.
Accordingly, with respect to an international transfer, your Personal Information may be subject to different protections
depending on the laws and regulations of the country to which your Personal Information is transferred. In all cases, we
will seek to apply reasonable safeguards for the protection of any Personal Information transferred internationally.
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will attempt to respond as soon as possible.